Anfrage Maerklin Giruno 39810

#1 von mike c , 07.04.2024 01:51

Hallo,

Ich bin mit meinem Modell zufrieden. Die Richtungsabhängig Bahnhofsansagen sind Kool aber komisch.
Ich möchte aber wissen wie man die komplette Begruessungsansagen in der umgekehrte Richtung ab spielen zu können.

MfG

Mike C

I am very happy with my model. The direction dependant station announcements are cool, albeit comical
I would like to know how to get the Greeting message "Das Zugteam der SBB..." in the northbound direction

Thank you

Mike C
Richtung Süd
https://youtu.be/z2qYlIDncvM?t=112

Richtung Nord:
https://youtu.be/SxHlj3zmMrY?t=87

mike c  
mike c
EuroCity (EC)
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, DC, Digital, Analog

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.04.2024 | Top

RE: Anfrage Maerklin Giruno 39810

#2 von Bernd-BS , 07.04.2024 12:54

Hello Mike,
to the best of my knowledge, the station announcements depend on the driving direction of the train. If you reverse the direction of the train, the station announcements should be also in the reverse order.
Regards, Bernd

Bernd-BS
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart Digital

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.04.2024 | Top

RE: Anfrage Maerklin Giruno 39810

#3 von mike c , 07.04.2024 21:55

Zitat von Bernd-BS im Beitrag #2
Hello Mike,
to the best of my knowledge, the station announcements depend on the driving direction of the train. If you reverse the direction of the train, the station announcements should be also in the reverse order.
Regards, Bernd

I was able to get the station calls to change direction, but the YouTube videos also show the SBB welcome announcement in both south and northbound directions.
On my model, I can only get the train to do the southbound announcement "Das Zugteam der SBB begrüsst... Zürich nach Milano, nächster halt Zug." I can't get it to do the northbound Milano to Zürich variant.

Regards

Mike C

In den Videos gibt es unterschiedliche Begrüssungsansagen in beiden Richtungen. Bei meinem Modell spielt nur die Ansage "nach Milano, nächster Halt Zug". Die individuelle "Bahnhofansagen" spielen in beide Richtungen.

MfG

Mike C

mike c  
mike c
EuroCity (EC)
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, DC, Digital, Analog

Bauzug-Set Fleischmann 945803 und eine Frage dazu
Vermehrte Qualitätsprobleme bei Märklin-Loks?